Terms and conditions of use
Regulations of the Online Store - www.future-face-ff.eu
I. General provisions
1. These Regulations define the general conditions, the method of providing Services by electronic means and sales conducted via the Online Store www.future-face-ff.eu. The store is run by LOF JU SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Stanisława Lentza 2B, 02 - 956 Warsaw, registered by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS number: 0000443825, NIP: 9512362188, REGON: 146412318, with share capital in the amount of: 5,000 PLN, 00, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
2. Contact with the Seller takes place through:
a. e-mail address: email@example.com;
b. by phone: +48 729 878 564;
3. These Regulations are continuously available on the website www.future-face-ff.eu, in a way that enables its acquisition, playback and recording of its content by printing or saving on a carrier at any time.
4. The Seller informs that the use of the Services provided electronically may be associated with a risk for every user of the Internet network, consisting in the possibility of introducing malicious software into the Customer's ICT system and obtaining and modifying his data by unauthorized persons. In order to avoid the risk of the above-mentioned threats, the Customer should use appropriate technical measures that will minimize their occurrence, in particular anti-virus programs and a firewall.
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Working days - these are days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
2. Customer - a natural person who has full legal capacity, a natural person running a business, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places an Order within the Online Store or uses other Services available in the Online Store;
3. Civil Code - the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
4. Consumer - a customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code;
5. Entrepreneur - a Customer who is an entrepreneur within the meaning of Art. 43  of the Civil Code;
6. Regulations - this document;
7. Goods - a product presented in the Online Store, the description of which is available for each of the presented products;
8. Sales contract - a contract for the sale of goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer;
9. Services - services provided by the Seller to customers by electronic means within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
10. Act on consumer rights - the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014, No. 827);
11. Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended);
12. Order - Customer's declaration of will, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods.
III. Rules for using the Online Store
1.Using the Online Store is possible provided that the IT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
a.computer or mobile device with Internet access,
b. access to e-mail,
c. Internet Explorer version 11 or newer, Firefox version 28.0 or newer, Chrome version 32 or newer, Opera version 12.17 or newer, Safari version 1.1. or newer,
2. Using the Online Store shall mean any activity of the Customer that leads to his reading of the content contained in the Store.
3. The customer is obliged in particular to:
a.do not provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
b. use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
c. refrain from taking actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Store,
d. use the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other Customers and for the Seller,
e. use of any content contained in the Online Store only for personal use,
f. use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
1. The Seller enables the use of free Services via the Online Store, which are provided by the Seller 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. The Seller has the right to organize occasional contests and promotions, the terms of which will be announced on the Store's websites each time. Promotions in the Online Store may not be combined, unless the Regulations of a given promotion provide otherwise.
3. In the event of a breach by the Customer of the provisions of these Regulations, the Seller, after an unsuccessful call to cease or remove the violations, with an appropriate deadline, may terminate the contract for the provision of Services with a 14-day notice period.
V. Procedure of concluding the Sales Agreement
1. Information about the Goods provided on the Store's websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude an Agreement, within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
2. All Goods available in the Online Store are brand new and have been legally placed on the Polish market.
3. The condition for placing an Order is having an active e-mail account.
4. In the case of placing an Order via the Order form available on the website of the Online Store, the Order is submitted to the Seller by the Customer in electronic form and constitutes an offer to conclude an Agreement for the sale of the Goods being the subject of the Order. An offer submitted in electronic form is binding for the Customer, if the Seller sends a confirmation of acceptance for the Order completion to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, which constitutes the Seller's declaration of acceptance of the Customer's offer and upon its receipt by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded.
5. The sales contract is concluded in Polish or English, in accordance with the Regulations.
1. The Goods are delivered to the address provided by the Customer when placing the Order.
2. The Customer may choose the following forms of delivery of the ordered Goods:
a. via a courier company;
b. personal collection at the Seller's personal collection point.
3. The Seller on the Store's website in the description of the Goods informs the Customer about the number of Working Days needed to complete the Order and its delivery, as well as the amount of fees for the delivery of the Goods.
4. The date of delivery and execution of the Order is counted in Working Days in accordance with point VII point 2.
5. The Seller provides the Customer with a proof of purchase.
6. If for the Goods covered by the Order there is a different period of execution, the longest period of the Order applies to the entire Order.
VII. Prices and payment methods
1. The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zlotys, euro according to the Customer's choice and include all components, including VAT, customs duties and other fees.
2. The customer can choose the following payment methods:
a.bank transfer to the Seller's bank account (in this case, the implementation of the Order will be initiated after the Seller sends the confirmation of the Order acceptance to the Customer, and the shipment will be made immediately after the funds are credited to the Seller's bank account and the Order is completed);
b. electronic payment (in this case, the implementation of the Order will begin after the Seller sends the confirmation of the Order acceptance to the Customer and after the Seller receives information from the billing agent's system about the payment made by the Customer, and the shipment will be made immediately after completing the Order).
3. The Seller on the Store's website informs the Customer about the date on which he is obliged to pay for the Order. In the event of non-payment by the Customer within the period referred to in the preceding sentence, the Seller, after an unsuccessful request for payment with the appointment of an appropriate deadline, may withdraw from the Agreement pursuant to art. 491 of the Civil Code.
VIII. The right to withdraw from the Agreement
1. The Customer who is a Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement without giving any reason by submitting an appropriate statement within 30 days. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
2. The customer may formulate the statement on his own or use the template of the statement provided by the Seller on the Store's website.
3. The 30-day period is counted from the date on which the Goods were delivered or, in the case of the Contract for the provision of Services, from the date of its conclusion.
4. The Seller, upon receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement by the Consumer, will send to the Consumer's e-mail address confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
5. The right to withdraw from the Agreement by the Consumer is excluded in the case of:
a.provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the Seller has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement;
b. Agreements in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement;
c. for an agreement where the subject of the service are non-prefabricated Goods, manufactured according to the Consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
d. for an agreement where the subject of the service are Goods that deteriorate quickly or have a short shelf life;
e. for an agreement where the subject of the service are Goods delivered in a sealed packaging, which cannot be returned after opening the packaging due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
f. for an agreement where the subject of the service are products which after delivery, due to their nature, remain inseparably connected with other things;
g. for an agreement where the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days, and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control;
h. for an agreement in which the Consumer expressly requested the Seller to come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; i. if the Seller provides additional services other than those requested by the Consumer, or delivers Goods other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement with regard to additional services or Goods;
i. for an agreement where the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery; delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of the Subscription Agreement;
j. Contract concluded by public auction;
k. Agreements for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the agreement indicates the day or period of service provision;
l. Contracts for the supply of digital content that are not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the Consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement and after informing the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Agreement.
6. In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Agreement, the Agreement is considered void. What the parties have provided is returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the Goods. The return should be made immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased Goods should be returned to the Seller's address.
7. The Seller shall immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the Goods. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer agrees to a different method of return, and this method will not involve the Consumer at any cost. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until the item is returned or the Customer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first, unless the Seller offered to collect the item from the Customer himself.
8. If the Consumer has chosen a method of delivering the Goods other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
9. The Customer bears only the direct cost of returning the Goods, unless the Seller has agreed to bear this cost.
1. The Seller provides the Customer with the possibility of replacing the Goods within 30 days from the date of its delivery. The request for replacement may be submitted to the Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number +48 729 878 564.
2. The Goods may only be replaced with the Goods currently on the Seller's website.
3. In order to replace the Goods, the Customer should complete and sign the exchange form available on the Store's Website, secure the parcel properly, and attach a proof of purchase. The goods under the exchange should be sent to the Seller by registered mail. The cost of returning the Goods to the Store and shipping the new Goods to the Customer shall be borne by the Customer.
4. The Seller will contact the Customer if the Goods that were to be replaced were no longer available. The customer will be able to choose a different product or withdraw from the exchange. In the event of withdrawal from the exchange, the Goods are returned to the Customer at his expense.
5. In the event of replacement for Goods with a lower price, the money will be refunded within 14 days using the same method of payment that the Customer used when purchasing the Goods.
6. In the event of an exchange for a Product with a higher price, the Seller shall replace the Product after recording the payment of the amount equal to the price difference. In order to speed up the exchange process, the Customer may attach a confirmation of the transfer to the shipment.
7. Goods which are intact, showing no signs of use are subject to exchange. The Seller refuses to replace the Customer if the Product is damaged or shows signs of use.
X. Complaints about the Goods under the warranty
1. The Seller undertakes to deliver the Goods without defects.
2. The Seller is liable to the Customer who is a Consumer under the warranty for defects under the terms of Art. 556 - 576 of the Civil Code.
3. Complaints arising from the violation of the Customer's rights guaranteed by law or under these Regulations should be directed to the following address: LOF JU SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, ul. Stanisława Lentza 2B, 02 - 956 Warsaw, to the e-mail address: email@example.com, phone number +48 729 878 564.
4. In order to consider the complaint, the Customer should send or deliver the Goods complained about, attaching the proof of purchase if possible. The goods must be delivered or sent to the address indicated in point 3.
5. The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days.
6. In the event of deficiencies in the complaint, the Seller will call the Customer to supplement it to the necessary extent immediately, but not later than within 7 days from the date of receipt of the request by the Customer.
XI. Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
1. The Customer may submit complaints to the Seller in connection with the functioning of the Store and the use of the Services. Complaints may be submitted in writing to the following address: LOF JU SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, ul. Stanisława Lentza 2B, 02 - 956 Warsaw, to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number +48 729 878 564.
2. In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and description of the problem.
3. The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible, to inform the Customer during this period when the complaint will be considered. In the event of deficiencies in the complaint, the Seller will call the Customer to supplement it to the extent necessary within 7 days from the date of receipt of the request by the Customer.
XII. Out-of-court complaint and redress methods
1. The Customer who is a Consumer has, inter alia, the following options for using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures:
a. is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court operating at the Trade Inspection with a request to settle a dispute arising from the concluded Sales Agreement;
b. is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Customer and the Seller;
c. may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between the Customer and the Seller, also using the free assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers). Advice is provided by the Consumer Federation at the toll-free consumer hotline number 800 007 707 and by the Polish Consumers Association at the email address :email@example.com;
d. submit your complaint via the EU ODR internet platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
XIII. Personal data protection
XIV. Final Provisions
1. All rights to the Online Store, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, Internet domain, website of the Online Store, as well as to forms and logos belong to the Seller, and their use may only take place in the manner specified and in accordance with the Regulations.
2. Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is a Consumer shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
3. Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is an Entrepreneur shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller.
4. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services, the provisions of the Act on consumer rights and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
5. Each customer will be informed about any changes to these Regulations through the information on the main page of the Online Store containing a list of changes and the date of their entry into force. The date of entry into force of the changes will not be shorter than 14 days from the date of their announcement.
Terms and conditions of use